GucciGhost: to sell or not?

ches.

May 23, 2020
Hello, bag-lovers! I'm new to this forum and not really sure how it works. Just wanted to get the opinions of fellow bag enthusiasts if you think GucciGhost bag is worth keeping. I recently purchased one and I have been thinking of selling it. Would love to hear your thoughts! :smile:7122036D-0084-422B-B246-92E5D495C04F.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: YummyLuxe
I think the entire Gucci Ghost line will become iconic and collectable, especially the bags and pieces with with FAKE or REAL on. I'm keeping my 'REAL GUCCI' necklace.

Because:

They were one of the first collabs that Gucci did with an artist
They were one of the first real pieces Alessandro Michele produced for Gucci (the Padlock and The Dionysus were already in the pipeline when Frida left).
They are very cool
They are recognisable
They are bold
They are a postmodern, artistic statement/comment on designer goods and status.

I think the entire Gucci Ghost line will become iconic and collectable, especially the bags and pieces with with FAKE or REAL on. I'm keeping my 'REAL GUCCI' necklace.

Because:

They were one of the first collars that Gucci did with an artist
They were one of the first real pieces Alessandro Michele produced for Gucci (the Paddock and The Dionysus were already in the pipeline when Frida left).
They are very cool
They are recognisable
They are bold
They are a postmodern, artistic statement/comment on designer goods and status.

This is very informative! I agree that the GucciGhost line is the first ever pieces of Gucci when Michele took over, especially that it's a collab with Trouble Andrew.

Will be keeping it then. Thanks for enlightening me. :smile:

Reactions: papertiger
This is very informative! I agree that the GucciGhost line is the first ever pieces of Gucci when Michele took over, especially that it's a collab with Trouble Andrew.

Will be keeping it then. Thanks for enlightening me. :smile:

I'm glad you're keeping it. I don't think they were ever so popular they were actually trendy, over and above all else it's totally cool.

Reactions: ches.