GucciGhost pink or yellow? Help!

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hi everyone! I know this tote isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it's right up my alley! Could you please help me decide between the yellow and pink? Planning on wearing it with all black outfits. [emoji4]
IMG_1484113675.897995.jpgIMG_1484113685.082382.jpg

Definitely yellow.
Much more striking than the pink.
If I had the pink bag to wear with black I'd probably add some red to my outfit - a scarf or shoes or even nail colour - to add some colour clash.

I prefer the pink but the yellow is more edgy, and because of that it fits the feel of the tote more so I would probably pick that one.
My cousin said the exact same thing! It does make sense since it's so out there haha
Definitely yellow.
Much more striking than the pink.
If I had the pink bag to wear with black I'd probably add some red to my outfit - a scarf or shoes or even nail colour - to add some colour clash.
Good point! The pink would be cute with red polish though too hm..
i think pink would be easier to match with non-black outfits. it would of course match with all-black outfits.
Pink is my favorite color so I feel like that's my safe choice..but at the same time i do really like the yellow too...ugh!!

I vote pink... and I love this bag, I hope you get it and post pics!

My nail lady told me to go for pink since it suits me [emoji23] I really can't decide. It's on backorder so I have some time to decide! I'll for sure post pic pictures! I don't think anyone on purse forum has posted anything with this bag [emoji24]