Gucci...

LVgirly

Mar 15, 2006
Canada
Yes, the bag looks good to me. I used to own this bag. The biggest give-away between the real and fake is the shape. The fake ones are a bit smaller and the bottom is more narrow and small in shape. Plus, the inside tag checks out.

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
Oh, ok. Thanks. I was so sure it was fake. I hid it in the closet. lol The relative who gave it to me was really elderly, she's dead now :cry:, and believe stuff vendors sold was real.

pursemama

Pursaholic
Jan 17, 2006
California
LVgirly said:
Yes, the bag looks good to me. I used to own this bag. The biggest give-away between the real and fake is the shape. The fake ones are a bit smaller and the bottom is more narrow and small in shape. Plus, the inside tag checks out.
I concur. By the way, nice nails!

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
pursemama said:
I concur. By the way, nice nails!
Thank you! :biggrin: They kinda got in the way because they're long and the inside of the purse was dark. hehe I was afraid you guys would think them too long and ugly. :shame: Thank you. :amuse:

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
^^^Thank you. :amuse: I've had them long for a few years now. It just takes a bit to get used to them. Everyone always look at me like :weird: when I type infront of them. lol