Gucci XL leather mini bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm kinda liking this bag right now can anyone share your pics? And what you can fit in it? Thank u :smile:))) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468986433.866721.jpg

2. danniela likes this.
  3. papertiger likes this.
  4. @danniela I think you will rock-it!

The big tote version I'm not such a fan of, but on this the logo is clean and smart (1980s iconic font logo too).

Some of our members have these shoes and say they're very comfortable. Though I love some of the cws I would get giddy before even trying to get from A to B LOL

5. Same the tote doesn't look very functional for daily use (think of all ur stuff in a bottomless pit lol) I'm 5'9 myself so I don't think it'll look awkward :smile: do u have the mini yourself?

I'm too tall for the hells I'd tower over my bf. :P

6. Smallest x-body I have is a Gucci crystal/satin 1973, but it's more like a very fancy pouch and quite cocktail. For evenings out I usually take a Gucci clutch - I certainly have enough without a new one. I can see the Logo mini converting to a clutch too :yes: keep us posted

7. Sounds beautiful :smile: I will!