Gucci x Disney Bucket or Backpack? Tough choice!!

LvoemyLV

Sep 4, 2014
I know they aren’t liked by everyone but being a big Disney fan, I am getting one for sure! I have a wallet already and tried talking myself out of needing a bag, but failed lol. Which do you prefer?? Anyone who has either, I’d love to hear your opinion :smile: 6ABF244E-4301-4308-AC8F-67A194B15460.png8BF15080-B01A-46EA-A422-081D622FBB99.png

I don't have either but I like the backpack better. I'm a big Disney fan as well and feel like the mickey on the bucket bag is just too big. It looks out of place if that makes sense where as the backpack has them throughout the print so it looks more cohesive.

Reactions: LvoemyLV
Love this collection. I have the small Disney cross body and Micky Mouse Sneakers. I really like the bucket bag, it still may be on my list :smile:
How do you like the small crossbody? I was thinking about that as well. I was just worried it was a bit too small. What can you fit in it?

How do you like the small crossbody? I was thinking about that as well. I was just worried it was a bit too small. What can you fit in it?
It fits a square wallet, iphone, keys, and a lipstick (and hand sanitizer!) Perfect for running around hands free, although i'm not touching a whole lot when I'm out and about these days.

Reactions: LvoemyLV
I bought the bucket. My first Gucci bag! So far I love it. Easy access, can stuff it and it doesnt matter if it is a little too much stuff cause it will stick out of the top, haha. The big Mickey design is really cute.

I do like the backpack but if I can only have one, I am happy with the bucket.