Gucci website

anita123

May 6, 2007
Hi, When I order from there where is the bag comming from (so I know if I want to do 2 day shipping or not)? Also, do there charge the sales tax for the State you live in?
Thanks!

I can't remember where they came from (didn't pay attention! I was too excited just to GET the package :smile:), but I did upgrade to 2nd day one time, and over night another (still took 2-3 days when paying for overnight)... When I did the 2 day, it still took like 5 days, because the 2 day is AFTER the 'processing' time, which they say to allow 2-3 days. I'm in TX, by the way, and yes I did pay Sales tax.

I don't think I was charged with tax so I imagine it depends on where you live or if they do business there? We don't have a Gucci store in WA. I also took advantage of their free shipping promo which I think they have right now. It only took about a week; I didn't mind waiting.

because its all about where gucci has to pay tax...if they have to pay tax they pass on a certain amount of tax onto you...if there is no store in ur state then they dont have to pay tax therefore you wont have to pay tax :smile:

They shipped mine from NJ and I was charged no sales tax. They also upgraded me to free overnight shipping for some reason. I ordered it late afternoon and it was at my door the next day, I couldnt believe it!