Gucci wallet with cross body chai

lvinyyc

Aug 30, 2013
Has anyone seen the new "wallet on chain". It's available in black and I think beige and retails for $596.

Any thoughts?
Specially if compared to prada woc?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
The Gucci 'WOC's I've seen have too short chains to be of much use as a day bag, perhaps for the evening (I already have too many eve bags :P )

deltalady

Oct 25, 2011
TX
I know that this is an old thread but I was wondering if any one owns the Gucci WOC? I am thinking about purchasing one on my upcoming vacation.

deltalady

Oct 25, 2011
TX
I found 1 lonely video review on YouTube about it. I think I'm going to purchase it. It is similar in size to the Chanel WOC but a fraction of the price.

lv in yyc

Mar 18, 2013
It's really nice and feels substantial. In my opinion it holds more than the prada. I own both Gucci and Chanel woc and love them both. You will not regret buying this.

starmegumi

Mar 29, 2015
bought the black one yesterday and i really like it! the only thing is that i didn't get to see the prada wallet on chain in person to make a really sound judgement call on which one i like better. kinda regret that since the prada has separate sections for cash and paper, whereas the gucci doesn't have dividers. my cash just sits in the main section with my cell phone and it can be a bit annoying trying to take out my cell without accidentally dropping cash. though i guess i could fold it in half and then put it in the zipper pocket...