Gucci Wallet Serial number?

Ok.. I dug out my Gucci Ellipse Wallet and found it.. It's underneath the bigger pocket on the left along the edge. I don't have my folks dig camera to show you but here's a pic I had of my wallet and I wrote where I found it..

Attachments

• 100_3388.JPG
    100_3388.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 27,595
Reactions: spicestory
Yes, they all have serial numbers. Each wallet style is different, but if you look hard enough - if you are questioning the authenticity of a wallet...it's there. That goes for the wallets, bi-folds and checkbooks too. Hope this answers your question - it's in the leather, you just have to look :smile:

Yes, it includes the men's wallets -I have one, purchased at Neiman Marcus and you have to look at the seams on the leather part of the wallet. I have a bi-fold and it has 4 interior c/c slots and then the slot for cash - if you look inside the seams behind the c/c slots for example, you will see the # in the seams. It's there, you just have to look - since the #'s have been engraved into the leather. Hope that helps!

I know this is an old thread but I have a strange issue involving serial numbers.

I recently ordered this wallet straight from www.Gucci.com

When it came in the mail, I noticed that it does not have the circled R and "GUCCI made in italy" imprinted on the bottom right corner of the inside. Also, I can not find a serial number in it anywhere, including all of the suggested places in this thread.

I emailed Gucci about it, and they're response was that "some small leather items do not have serial numbers, and that this wallet says 'GUCCI made in italy' on the outside." I'm just confused as to why these two things would be missing from an authentic Gucci wallet.

Reactions: Suitefreak