Gucci Waist bag..?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am not sure which waist bag I like. I know they are pratically the same, but the strap is different. The print on the coloured belt seems more golden.
    -Is there a difference or is it just me seeing things lol..?

Also I was looking for past entries about the waist/fanny pack ;), And someone mentioned that there is 2 sizes.
    -What are the measurements to the small and larger one?

Thanks if anyone can help!^_^

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/742/e21pn6.jpg

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6152/647c12jf7.jpg

Anyone with pictures of theres? on?

2. i remember swanky had one + she attached her pic with her sweet daughter in Disnely land ...

3. i bought my bf the one with the green/red stripe...it makes the pouch look more casual and sporty imo. i was considering getting the small one for myself because it's cute..but didn't go through with it since i can't really fit my wallet in there. ended up buying a messenger bag instead.

4. You're better off getting the original larger size. EVen at that size I find it a PITA to get things in and out of. The small version would be horrible, although I suppose it'd be good if you carry the very minimal. In my larger size I can fit my LV clés, lipgloss and cell in the one part and the other pouch I put my car keys. Its pretty much full after that.

5. I have a single apartment type of pouch with a buckle on... but i still prefer yours which is so much softer than what i got...

6. I have the small one in black, and it fits the bare minimum. Cigs, cash, change, and cellphone. But I like it I think it fits me right, because I'm short (5'2").

7. I like the second ones look.