Gucci Vintage Web Boston vs Nice GG Supreme Boston. Please advice.

Gucci Vintage Web Boston vs Nice GG Supreme Boston. Please advice.

• Gucci Vintage Web Boston Canvas/Pink

• Gucci Nice GG Off White Supreme Boston

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 20, 2010
Please help me decide.... I already have a Boston bag ( Supreme Stars) , but I've been sort of needing a Boston bag with strap which is so convenient for travel or when I'm with my little one. I don't want to spend $1300+ on an LV Speedy B, so price point these two bags are perfect.

But.... I can't seem to decide. I love the pop of pink of the Vintage Web but I also like the Supreme Canvas because it is way easier to clean and although it is off white I don't think I have to "baby" it. I'd appreciate some thoughts/ mod shots/ votes/ recommendations. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• BGV1TCG_mx.jpg
    BGV1TCG_mx.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 548
  • BGV1TDD_mx.jpg
    BGV1TDD_mx.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 498
I wouldn't spend the money on an lv either. Both of the styles you posted are actually on sale now and with 1300 you could almost buy both. I do like the fuschia for the pop of color though. You should grab them then decide. I think the neiman website still has them. Good luck.

I have a all-leather vintage web boston and a nice in a different style and I love both of them. However, one thing I like about the vintage boston is the handle is rounded and is more comfortable to carry than the flat, thinner strap of the nice. The shoulder strap on the vintage is slightly thicker and wider, too. I do use both of them frequently so durability is not an issue with either one. Great choices, though, so either one would be a winner.

I have a all-leather vintage web boston and a nice in a different style and I love both of them. However, one thing I like about the vintage boston is the handle is rounded and is more comfortable to carry than the flat, thinner strap of the nice. The shoulder strap on the vintage is slightly thicker and wider, too. I do use both of them frequently so durability is not an issue with either one. Great choices, though, so either one would be a winner.

Thanks for the info :smile::smile: Planning to get the vintage today :smile::smile: