Gucci Tropical Print

does anyone know if Gucci will be releasing more items with this tropical print? i am so in love with this pattern :loveeyes: in addition to what is on the Gucci site (see here), there is also a Dionysus bag for pre-order at Neiman Marcus as well as a bamboo top handle bag. very beautiful, but I'm hoping for SLGs, would love a card case or something... disappointed that most of the items in this print are men's clothing/shoes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 2.48.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 2.48.54 PM.png
    289.5 KB · Views: 354
does anyone know if Gucci will be releasing more items with this tropical print? i am so in love with this pattern :loveeyes: in addition to what is on the Gucci site (see here), there is also a Dionysus bag for pre-order at Neiman Marcus as well as a bamboo top handle bag. very beautiful, but I'm hoping for SLGs, would love a card case or something... disappointed that most of the items in this print are men's clothing/shoes.

Could be just what's online :shrugs: call a store (perhaps wait till sales have finished) and see if they know if there are any SLGs

Could be just what's online :shrugs: call a store (perhaps wait till sales have finished) and see if they know if there are any SLGs

I emailed Gucci CS through the website to ask, will post response here when/if I get one!

if nothing else is released in this print, I might spring for the pouch with the wrist strap... for now I made the pattern the background on my iPhone, haha!

I emailed Gucci CS through the website to ask, will post response here when/if I get one!

if nothing else is released in this print, I might spring for the pouch with the wrist strap... for now I made the pattern the background on my iPhone, haha!

Best of luck :tup:

Love the wristlet/pouch in any case :graucho: