Gucci Tropical Print

whifi

Jan 7, 2014
big city USA
does anyone know if Gucci will be releasing more items with this tropical print? i am so in love with this pattern :loveeyes: in addition to what is on the Gucci site (see here), there is also a Dionysus bag for pre-order at Neiman Marcus as well as a bamboo top handle bag. very beautiful, but I'm hoping for SLGs, would love a card case or something... disappointed that most of the items in this print are men's clothing/shoes.

Attachments

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
does anyone know if Gucci will be releasing more items with this tropical print? i am so in love with this pattern :loveeyes: in addition to what is on the Gucci site (see here), there is also a Dionysus bag for pre-order at Neiman Marcus as well as a bamboo top handle bag. very beautiful, but I'm hoping for SLGs, would love a card case or something... disappointed that most of the items in this print are men's clothing/shoes.
Could be just what's online :shrugs: call a store (perhaps wait till sales have finished) and see if they know if there are any SLGs

whifi

Jan 7, 2014
big city USA
Could be just what's online :shrugs: call a store (perhaps wait till sales have finished) and see if they know if there are any SLGs
I emailed Gucci CS through the website to ask, will post response here when/if I get one!

if nothing else is released in this print, I might spring for the pouch with the wrist strap... for now I made the pattern the background on my iPhone, haha!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I emailed Gucci CS through the website to ask, will post response here when/if I get one!

if nothing else is released in this print, I might spring for the pouch with the wrist strap... for now I made the pattern the background on my iPhone, haha!
Best of luck :tup:

Love the wristlet/pouch in any case :graucho: