Gucci Tropical Print

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sweatshirt $1,350!
    422724_X5D47_3261_001_100_0000_Light-Tropical-print-double-fleece-sweatshirt.jpg

Dress $3,200
    429050_ZHP16_3118_001_100_0000_Light-Tropical-print-pleated-dress.jpg

Linen T shirt $670 (still beyond my budget, but I like this the best!)
    431278_XJ104_3118_001_100_0000_Light-Tropical-print-linen-t-shirt.jpg

2. I love the backpack and the shoes. I also love the t-shirt! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

3. The t-shirt is so cool! And I really like the first bag...

4. anything showing the birds :loveeyes:

5. I've had my eye on that backpack for a while now - so beautiful!

6. Love the patterned stuff, but have only had the courage to do it in SLGs or shoes.

7. Gucci is so innovative.

8. I think this is fire

9. does anyone know if Gucci will be releasing more items with this tropical print? i am so in love with this pattern :loveeyes: in addition to what is on the Gucci site (see here), there is also a Dionysus bag for pre-order at Neiman Marcus as well as a bamboo top handle bag. very beautiful, but I'm hoping for SLGs, would love a card case or something... disappointed that most of the items in this print are men's clothing/shoes.

Attached Files:

10. Could be just what's online :shrugs: call a store (perhaps wait till sales have finished) and see if they know if there are any SLGs

11. I emailed Gucci CS through the website to ask, will post response here when/if I get one!

if nothing else is released in this print, I might spring for the pouch with the wrist strap... for now I made the pattern the background on my iPhone, haha!

12. Best of luck :tup:

Love the wristlet/pouch in any case :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice