Gucci Tribeca Tote what do you think?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
Thanks forevergucci, does that mean the white marks easily? If it does, is it easy to clean? I love the way the white looks so fresh for Spring but don't want a bag I have to baby. Thanks for the info :idea:

forevergucci

Jan 9, 2009
VA
I don't have one but read some inputs from other tpfers that they do...oh well, I guess its in the way you use it. I personally am never that carefull with my bags & shoes thats why I prefer dark shades :graucho: If you have other white bags, this shouldn't be a problem for you :yes:

sinniebunnie

Neurotic 4 Alignment
O.G.
Nov 7, 2005
Australia
oooooh very cute heart accents with embossing! not sure if i am crazy for the tassels. i think the bag would look better without the tassels.

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
I agree...the tassels are different but as for a tote I think it's a nice change from the usual styles. Does anyone have this bag yet?

SusieLau

Jan 4, 2009
I agree...the tassels are different but as for a tote I think it's a nice change from the usual styles. Does anyone have this bag yet?
I have this bag in Sand colour and LOVE it. Tassles not a problem. I have tucked them into the bag for a different look. I have noticed some colour has rubbed onto it from my dark t shirt! Does anyone know how to clean this off? :sad: