Gucci Travel Duffel Bag

How come u paid so cheap in Singapore 770? i fbought the red colour last 2weeks and i paid 745AUD and my friend said same 1 in malaysia cost RM2030 which is 670AUd,i tought Gucci is worldwide and price should be the same so is better buy it in Malaysia next time.

Cuteboykl, I've got mine last year at SGD$770.
And i think there are 2 different sizes, mine should be the medium size.

This 1 in the link is the large size.
http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/classics/luggage/#0-535557-146310F4F5R9791

How come u paid so cheap in Singapore 770? i fbought the red colour last 2weeks and i paid 745AUD and my friend said same 1 in malaysia cost RM2030 which is 670AUd,i tought Gucci is worldwide and price should be the same so is better buy it in Malaysia next time.

That was last year price. I think there may have been a price increase. I just saw yours in the boutique recently and i love the red! Maybe later i can check out the price at the boutique if i'm in town. :smile:

Ok, I've checked the price of the Red duffle bag and its SGD860. With the current exchange rate, it works out to be about same price as Malaysia.

But i believe Hong Kong should be cheaper in Asia, because i bought a Gucci belt in HK early this yr and its cheaper than in SG.

Ok, I've checked the price of the Red duffle bag and its SGD860. With the current exchange rate, it works out to be about same price as Malaysia.

But i believe Hong Kong should be cheaper in Asia, because i bought a Gucci belt in HK early this yr and its cheaper than in SG.

Yes Hong kong is cheaper for sure and thanks for checking the price for me for the Gucci bag so as i know that is no piont to buy any Gucci in Sydney Australia,better buy in Malaysia or Hong kong.Do u know why?I think maybe becoz the tax i have to pay in Australia about 10% more from the price.

^^ Yup, i think its due to the taxes. Singapore tax is 7% and HK has no tax at all! :yes:
So trust me, you'll go crazy shopping in HK!

I was in HK last year but don know that is different price in different country,i tought Gucci is worldwide will be the same price but becoz of the tax make it different but as i know now if u buy in Aus and u leave a country within 30days then u can claim back 10% tax in airport so will be the same price in Asia.I think it is not fair for the student who live in Australia when they want to buy staff like that.