Gucci Totes & Baby Bags

Congratulation!!!! Hahah I am due in Jan too but I think I might have mne in late dec . Hahah I always want to have Gucci diaper bag but then I convince myself that I should not. Since I want a care free diaper bag that don't need to worry about getting things dirty. And I rather save that 990 to get another Gucci that I can use after the baby diaper bag phase. So unless you will continue to use the diaper bag Or tote after the first year if diaper bag phase. Then I would say use the money to get another Gucci bag. And the get a care free diaper bag.

Regarding the one you list . I don't think it fits to be a diaper bag since you need some structure in the bag to hold things. This tote is too shapeless that your stuff will be all over the place.

i have 2 tots and kinda went crazy buying baby bags. Totally regret it! Now, I hate to use any diaper bag. I love my large sukey and use that as an every day , travel and baby bag. I would buy a nice less expensive diaper bag and save up for a regular/ large designer hb so you can use forever.

i have 2 tots and kinda went crazy buying baby bags. Totally regret it! Now, I hate to use any diaper bag. I love my large sukey and use that as an every day , travel and baby bag. I would buy a nice less expensive diaper bag and save up for a regular/ large designer hb so you can use forever.

I'm expecting my 2nd child in feb. I just got the large sukey but wasn't planning on using it as a diaper bag until I realize how big it is. I'm hesitant on using such an expensive bag as a diaper bag though. Plus there are no compartments in this bag. I'll have to be super organized and careful when using it, I guess.

Thanks... May I ask do you know if your baby is a girl or boy & what baby bag will you use. I'm having a girl.

I am expecting a boy! I got two girls already! For the first Pregnacy I used a gap denmark messenger bag as my diaper bag. And I got a tokidoki leospoersac diaper (foresta) during my last pregnancy which I only used it a few times so I will use it again this time. There are some burberrry diaper bag in sale in SAK.com but it is still about 4xx to 5xx.

I did see the baby bags on sale at saks
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/sear..._sort&N=1553+306418231&bmUID=iOuhOP_&sre=mhp0
Almost still looking like gucci money...

I actually purchased a LV Neverfull GM and returned it the day before Thanksgiving because I wasn't feeling the thin straps. Maybe you guys are right and I should just treat myself to a nice handbag and buy a not so expensive baby bag.

By the way I'm having a girl. I already have one boy, but he's 13 and now I must be losing my mind starting all over again.

this baby bag has been on sale before. i own it in the blue canvas. it was maybe $400 ish? you don't have to worry about babying it. it's all plastic inside!

http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/155524F4FOR9791#

aeonat - i think they have this in the crystal blue GG. it's like your messenger.

it has a changing pad too.

i like it =). haha i don't use it for diapers or babies though. i used it for school and the changing pad served as a laptop protector haha.

this baby bag has been on sale before. i own it in the blue canvas. it was maybe $400 ish? you don't have to worry about babying it. it's all plastic inside!

http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/155524F4FOR9791#

aeonat - i think they have this in the crystal blue GG. it's like your messenger.

it has a changing pad too.

i like it =). haha i don't use it for diapers or babies though. i used it for school and the changing pad served as a laptop protector haha.

That's a cool bag, but I'm not sure about that price. I mean what's the most you would spend on baby bag? I'm gonna take a look at some Juicy Couture baby bags that are half the price.

hmmm well to tell you the truth, i didn't know this was a baby bag when i first bought it. i was still a student at the time when i first bought it and i liked the pockets and it was a good fit for school.

BUT if i were to spend money on a baby bag, i would probably get something cheaper. i was thinking of coach or like you said, juicy. i wouldn't have to worry about babying it etc. do whatever fits your budget =) save the money and treat yourself to a nice gucci bag that's for you, not the baby hehe =)

Congratulations! Skip the pricey diaper bag - skip the diaper bag entirely. Buy a tote you love even if it's pricey but just don't waste the money on a diaper bag. I bought a MbMJ tote and couldn't be happier. At target or BabiesRUs you can get a little diaper clutch thing that has a changing pad and pockets to store essentials like wipes and such - tuck that into your tote bag and suddenly you have a stylish diaper bag. I will absolutely be able to continue using my MbMJ tote once dd is out of diapers. The diaper clutch thingy I mentioned can be tucked into any large purse -- and has been tucked into my sukey on occassion. Once baby is a little older you will find that you don't need to bring the big diaper bag every where you go...leave it in the car and tuck the diaper clutch thingy into whatever bag you're carrying.

Congratulations again.

Another thing to remember us that make sure the bag can be easily put on or hook onto your stroller hhahah since you are not going to carry it that often ... You will be mainly putting on your stroller !!!

The Gucci tote is nice and I saw a lady using it too and it is pretty big. Hahah I will love to get the crystal gg one hehehe but still stick with my thinking... I wil not spend a Loy of money on diaper bag... Less than 100 will get you a decent one already. I rather save up the money to get a handbag for myself to use later on. Coach is a good source and sometimes they even have it in the outlet. juicy can be pricy too
So get it while it is on sale.

Congratulations! I used my large Gucci tote as my diaper bag only for change of clothes and pampers nothing wet that could spill/stain interior.

Also, used a generic bag to keep under my childrens stroller for snacks, drinks, creams and wipes.

Ok, yes at first it was a lil weird to not have compartments in the large sukey, but this is what i do. I use the inner zip pocket for my wallet and keys and then I bought a very large cosmetic bag (tory burch has a giant one i use) and i put all my receits, headbands, pens, body lotion, calendar, etc etc in that and then I have a smaller cosmetic bag for just my cosmetics. So, even if i want to swith hb's or totes, I just pull the cosmetic bag out and off i go. It's been great!