gucci tote review pls?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have this with the baby blue handles and without the stripes going down the bag. It's from a couple years ago and I love it. I've bought it on a couple outtings to the farm/zoo, etc with my daughter and it holds EVERYTHING... more than my Gucci Diaper bag I'd say. I think the bag is pretty unisex even with that color.

2. I had this bag in a different version and just recently sold it to my girlfriend. Overall, I would say I liked the bag it did become a little bit to big for me and it was not an idea bag for everyday use. Actually, that was my reason of selling! Received a lot of complements and I will agree with baybeesuga it holds everything and is unisex. I had this tote version without the green/red web going down the front only on the straps! I normally used the bag only when I was traveling. Hope this help

3. It is definitely unisex and such a great price for it!

4. I have been looking at this tote for a while myself. I need a big bag but looking at the dimensions it does not appear that big. Any modeling pics or comparisons against another bag?

5. I have that exact bag and it is spectacular! I love it! It is a large tote and I like to use it on day outtings or for travel. AND it holds EVERYTHING! I still think it's a great looking bag, I love to use it (light weight), and it was a great price. Also definitely unisex.

Only rave reviews here!

Here's a link with pics...

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/back-gucci-today-come-see-my-new-tote-318003.html

6. ^ Perfect! I don't know how I missed that thread. This is exactly the style I need. Thanks.

7. ^^ Welcome! Glad I could help! You'll LOVE it!