Gucci Tian GG Supreme Tote - YES, I Did!

Jun 8, 2014
SO excited about this bag. I purchased the GG Tian Supreme Tote online in APRIL (4/9) to be exact. It finally arrived last week...same day as my new Jackie Hobo from the sale.

I am thrilled with it! I want to use it as my new work bag as it fits my laptops, iPad, notebooks, beauty stuff, etc.

What do you guys think? Too much? Or just right?

I have an unboxing video on my YouTube channel - link in signature. Please weigh in! I'd love to know if you guys think it's too over the top (which I don't - I work in media...we're creative types).

Interestingly my mother had a simple Gucci GG canvas tote in the 80's. When she was done with it she gave it to me. I wore it to the nubs as the corners started wearing substantially. One reason I like this version of the tote so much is b/c there is leather attached at the corners to reinforce them.

IN LOVE! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 4.35.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 4.35.34 PM.png
    512.1 KB · Views: 1,336
  • Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 4.35.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 4.35.20 PM.png
    500.6 KB · Views: 1,906
Congratulations I personally love it, to me it's live a work of art, a sort of alternative Flora print. It is a 'piece' and I think it looks graceful and cool on you and since you work in an artistic environment works well

SO excited about this bag. I purchased the GG Tian Supreme Tote online in APRIL (4/9) to be exact. It finally arrived last week...same day as my new Jackie Hobo from the sale.

I am thrilled with it! I want to use it as my new work bag as it fits my laptops, iPad, notebooks, beauty stuff, etc.

What do you guys think? Too much? Or just right?

I have an unboxing video on my YouTube channel - link in signature. Please weigh in! I'd love to know if you guys think it's too over the top (which I don't - I work in media...we're creative types).

Interestingly my mother had a simple Gucci GG canvas tote in the 80's. When she was done with it she gave it to me. I wore it to the nubs as the corners started wearing substantially. One reason I like this version of the tote so much is b/c there is leather attached at the corners to reinforce them.

IN LOVE! :biggrin:
I love it...congrats. :love: