Gucci Tian GG Supreme Tote - YES, I Did!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. SO excited about this bag. I purchased the GG Tian Supreme Tote online in APRIL (4/9) to be exact. It finally arrived last week...same day as my new Jackie Hobo from the sale.

I am thrilled with it! I want to use it as my new work bag as it fits my laptops, iPad, notebooks, beauty stuff, etc.

What do you guys think? Too much? Or just right?

I have an unboxing video on my YouTube channel - link in signature. Please weigh in! I'd love to know if you guys think it's too over the top (which I don't - I work in media...we're creative types).

Interestingly my mother had a simple Gucci GG canvas tote in the 80's. When she was done with it she gave it to me. I wore it to the nubs as the corners started wearing substantially. One reason I like this version of the tote so much is b/c there is leather attached at the corners to reinforce them.

IN LOVE! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. I love it, it's really very unique, the brown really makes the colors pop! Enjoy
    EDIT: LOVE THAT STRAP AS WELL!

3. So pretty!

4. Congratulations I personally love it, to me it's live a work of art, a sort of alternative Flora print. It is a 'piece' and I think it looks graceful and cool on you and since you work in an artistic environment works well

5. It looks fabulous on you! I'm in awe at how well it goes with the décor, too!!

6. I love it...congrats. :love:

7. Congrats! It's lovely.

8. I love it! congrats!

9. That's a long wait (over 2 months!). Very unique and one of a kind.

10. That is the perfect work bag. Beautiful and functional, and the shoulder strap makes it even more so.

11. Great bag! Perfect for summer too :smile:

12. Love it!! It looks so good as work bag!

13. Great tote! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice