Gucci T Shirt Question

Fashion412

Jul 2, 2017
So I’m loving the Gucci t shirts but $600 for a t shirt is a little insane (I’d rather new louboutins). That said, my girlfriend went and tried them on and said they’re huge. So I’m curious, does anyone one and what did you get size wise? Also, think it’s possible to fit in the kids t shirts? I’d imagine a 10-12 youth shirt would be comparable. And cheaper.

Thanks!!

I bought a mens version in Medium, it is slightly cheaper and without flower embroidery on the back. I wear size US 6, UK 10 and the t-shirt is huge, but it is meant to be oversized and I just tuck it in my bottoms and roll the sleeves up.
Unless you are tiny, you won’t fit in kids T-shirt. They run really small, like size 10 actually fits a 8-year old.
Hope it helped :smile:

Several of the T-shirt styles are supposed to be long and oversized. I love that look so they fit right in to my style. I noticed a few of the new summer (I believe availability on these around May/June) are more fitted so you may want to wait and get one of those. I plan to purchase on of the more fitted styles as well but I love T-shirt’s. My favorite outfits consist of a great pair of jeans, T-shirt, beautiful jacket, statement shoes, and of course a wonderful bag. Good luck deciding.

So I’m loving the Gucci t shirts but $600 for a t shirt is a little insane (I’d rather new louboutins). That said, my girlfriend went and tried them on and said they’re huge. So I’m curious, does anyone one and what did you get size wise? Also, think it’s possible to fit in the kids t shirts? I’d imagine a 10-12 youth shirt would be comparable. And cheaper.

Thanks!!

The kids stuff is tiny. Gucci are totally wise to petites shopping in the kid's section LOL.

Not a fan of the tee personally. The kids shirts are teeny tiny and really there’s no way an adult would fit in one. The womens shirts are superoversized and the sleeves are very long. You basically need to go down two sizes for a normal fit but even then the sleeves are still really long. I don’t like the men’s tees because the cut is different. They don’t account for a woman’s torso shoulder or arm shape. They are especially not flattering in the upper arms because men have much larger biceps and shoulders so you’ll see a lot of extra material. Men’s shirts are also noticeably thinner and I don’t think they’re worth the price tag even if cheaper. The shirts look really cute on bloggers but in reality it depends on your body type. Personally also not a fan of the designer tees because they’re made of cotton and after time that great looking cotton shirt starts to not look so great!

Reactions: Fashion412
Good Evening @Fashion412, I purchased the kids size 10 from saks and it fits snug, may give to my daughter who is tiny for her age as well. I am normally a size 2 and currently weight 118lbs at 5'3". Now that being said I am going to be 40 years old this year and wanted to wear it under my balmain blazers or leather jackets. I did not purchase it to wear on it's own. I measure the shoulders and it is 14 inches across and 22 1/2 inches in length. If it was a size 12 then it would be more comfortable on me but the size 10 is cut more fitted and could work if you are smaller in frame. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Fashion412
Hi! Did Gucci release Limited Edition Peppa Pig Gucci shirt? Or was it just a craze in China? Someone’s sellin her shirt and Ive carefully checked it and it looked very authentic as to the neck tags and inside tags so with the stitches.

Hi! Did Gucci release Limited Edition Peppa Pig Gucci shirt? Or was it just a craze in China? Someone’s sellin her shirt and Ive carefully checked it and it looked very authentic as to the neck tags and inside tags so with the stitches.
Not sure what pictures you received from the seller, but here where I live market is saturated with $10 or less knockoff "Gucci" Peppa Pig shirts, different colors and different Peppa prints. I've never seen anything like that at Gucci, so I would be extremely cautious!