Gucci sylvie strap issue

I have the same issue too.. may I ask where you sold your sylvie? Am looking to sell mine too..
Hi can I know if gucci Sylvie always come with two strap ? I came across a very good price Preloved Gucci Sylvie but it only comes with one strap and the seller has informed me that the two strap Sylvie is only for another size. Is this true ? I’ve attached pics of the bag below

Attachments

• AB0EF4E9-0FD8-46F0-90D6-E0AD621FB982.jpeg
    AB0EF4E9-0FD8-46F0-90D6-E0AD621FB982.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 72
...not to mention that really sucks. It is an extra cute bag and I think it is stunning. One of the best Gucci has come out with in the last ten years. I would hate to sell if it was mine. So sorry you are having this strap issue. Poor beautiful Sylvie. :confused1:

I have the Gucci bag below and I have that exact issue with the chain. It is a design flaw on the clasp. If you put anything in the bag, it becomes too heavy for the shoulder chain, the clasp pops open, and the bag drops straight to the ground. Thank goodness I was in a store with carpet when it happened to me and the bag did not get damaged at all. It is annoying and a waste of a beautiful shoulder strap!!

upload_2020-1-29_16-56-55.png

I have the Gucci bag below and I have that exact issue with the chain. It is a design flaw on the clasp. If you put anything in the bag, it becomes too heavy for the shoulder chain, the clasp pops open, and the bag drops straight to the ground. Thank goodness I was in a store with carpet when it happened to me and the bag did not get damaged at all. It is annoying and a waste of a beautiful shoulder strap!!

View attachment 4652735

Bringing this post back as I recently purchased this bag from the Woodbury Commons Outlet (it was a boutique item and was left over from fall 2019 collection)--ended up paying WAY less than what it originally sold for (approx 75% less!):
1650071043763.png

I know this is a men's bag, but I bought it specifically to commute to work as it's large enough to carry my laptop back and forth.

However, I've noticed that the clasps open and the strap becomes loose at times. Wanted to know if there is a solution to this issue?

Can Gucci just replace the strap as it is faulty?

Thanks!

Reactions: averagejoe