Gucci Sylvie in watersnake

Piarpreet

O.G.
Sep 16, 2012
Just got this in Madrid and I'm wondering... is it too much? To me its super unique and I love the combo but im getting worried because it might be irrelevant soon? Idk

IMG_1483207020.625914.jpg

I love the bag. It is definitely a product of the Gucci aesthetic right now, which is amazing BTW. Who knows how relevant it may be years from now but there are few bags that can promise that kind of longevity, Chanel classics and the Hermes Birkin and a Kelly. I would definitely keep it and carry it every day!!!

Reactions: papertiger
IMG_1483273198.615679.jpg
IMG_1483273214.966924.jpg
I kept it. It's so beautiful to me. Love the color combos of the ribbon and the unexpected snake print. I hope that even if its not relevant i'll still love it. Most of my bags are bags that wont endure fashion :/ so now I'm worried about buying such bags which is why I've been gearing toward chanel. Cant afford H!

Its just so friggin beautiful

So So beautiful. And shout out to Papertiger who also encouraged me to follow my heart. I had the same exact fear that it would one day become "irrelevant." Papertiger sent me a picture of the original Sylvie (the earliest version of the Sylvie) and after seeing this picture and just knowing how much I love exotics and how bedazzled I am by AM's contribution to Gucci, I was convinced this beauty needed to be mine.

Remember to send mod shots...I haven't used mine yet.

Reactions: papertiger
So So beautiful. And shout out to Papertiger who also encouraged me to follow my heart. I had the same exact fear that it would one day become "irrelevant." Papertiger sent me a picture of the original Sylvie (the earliest version of the Sylvie) and after seeing this picture and just knowing how much I love exotics and how bedazzled I am by AM's contribution to Gucci, I was convinced this beauty needed to be mine.

Remember to send mod shots...I haven't used mine yet.

:hugs:

Reactions: topglamchic