Gucci Swing Collection Club

I think they're great if someone needs a minimalist well-made tote at a good pricepoint. I like the contrast rim on some of them, I think that's a nice touch

I think they're great if someone needs a minimalist well-made tote at a good pricepoint. I like the contrast rim on some of them, I think that's a nice touch

Totally agree!
I'm after new everyday tote I can use without babying. I will likely go for the black ( boring I know!) I love how durable Gucci leather is, I've had some dramas with Prada lately.
Price point is great given how much canvas lV totes are these days

They are priced well. I'm on the prowl for a birthday gift for myself. I'm trying to choose between a swing tote, LV azur neverfull, or a burberry Grained Top-Handle Tote.

I'm not too fond of the shape because they follow the Celine/Reed Krakoff trend of the extended sides being lower than the front and back panels, which is more trendy than classic. But they are very well-priced for a Made in Italy premium designer bag. I would pick this over any overpriced Alexander Wang or Mulberry bag, which often cost more and are made in China.