Gucci Swing Collection Club

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I think they're great if someone needs a minimalist well-made tote at a good pricepoint. I like the contrast rim on some of them, I think that's a nice touch

cupoftea91

Dec 21, 2011
Australia
Its love! Im hoping to purchase one in the next few weeks. I actually really like the Navy but will have to see them in store to decide.

MrsO

May 6, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
I think they're great if someone needs a minimalist well-made tote at a good pricepoint. I like the contrast rim on some of them, I think that's a nice touch

Totally agree!
I'm after new everyday tote I can use without babying. I will likely go for the black ( boring I know!) I love how durable Gucci leather is, I've had some dramas with Prada lately.
Price point is great given how much canvas lV totes are these days

sequoia

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
Just saw them on website, they look really functional and I love the clean lines. Definitely looking forward to reveals and thoughts on these bags.

Oct 17, 2012
New York
I saw this one in the store when I get my Emily, what a great bag! The website doesn't give it justice. The leather is very structured and well made.

DivaNC

Apr 14, 2014
NC
They are priced well. I'm on the prowl for a birthday gift for myself. I'm trying to choose between a swing tote, LV azur neverfull, or a burberry Grained Top-Handle Tote.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
I'm not too fond of the shape because they follow the Celine/Reed Krakoff trend of the extended sides being lower than the front and back panels, which is more trendy than classic. But they are very well-priced for a Made in Italy premium designer bag. I would pick this over any overpriced Alexander Wang or Mulberry bag, which often cost more and are made in China.