Gucci Sun Orange leather?

AliciaBB

May 5, 2014
Hi, I've eyeing on the disco bag for a long time and the "sun orange" colour is on private sale, Im not sure which colour is the closest to the actual colour? I do like how the colour on the website is but here is another shot in store form online....could anyone help me please?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-22 at 12.27.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-22 at 12.27.55 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 532
It's very bright, if you're looking for max pop this will be great

Other oranges have been more muted in previous seasons
Thanks Papertiger! do you think its even brighter than my second attachment? is it almost like neon orange? I havent seen this colour in person so its hard for me to think if I will like it or not....

thanks so much for posting the link, I have purchased it online and i'll see how accurate the colour is when I get it, looks good on the picture so far!

Hi! Sorry. I've been out of town since I got it and haven't been able to do mods shots or anything. I did have my husband go out today in the sun to get a pic. I love him but it's a terrible pic. lol Hopefully it'll help a bit. It's definitely brighter than it looks on the website but still darker and more burnt looking than the neon orange leather. It's hard to describe but I think it's really pretty. I hope you like it. :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 237
thanks so much for posting the link, I have purchased it online and i'll see how accurate the colour is when I get it, looks good on the picture so far!

Here's another pic when I got it in darker lighting. It can look different depending on lighting for sure. I hope this is somewhat helpful and not as rambling as I fear. 😜

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 261
Here's another pic when I got it in darker lighting. It can look different depending on lighting for sure. I hope this is somewhat helpful and not as rambling as I fear. 😜
Thanks happybaglady16! Its such a pretty colour! Im sure I'll love it! I agree the colour changes under different lighting and that must be the charm of it. Im so excited!