Gucci Sun Orange leather?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I've eyeing on the disco bag for a long time and the "sun orange" colour is on private sale, Im not sure which colour is the closest to the actual colour? I do like how the colour on the website is but here is another shot in store form online....could anyone help me please?

Attached Files:

2. #2 May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
    sorry here is the image from the store I found online

3. It's very bright, if you're looking for max pop this will be great

Other oranges have been more muted in previous seasons

4. Thanks Papertiger! do you think its even brighter than my second attachment? is it almost like neon orange? I havent seen this colour in person so its hard for me to think if I will like it or not....

5. More like he first ;)

6. Thanks! if its more like the 1st attachment then it doesnt look as bright to me...

7. Must be my screen then coz it is very bright :cool:

8. Hi! Sorry. I've been out of town since I got it and haven't been able to do mods shots or anything. I did have my husband go out today in the sun to get a pic. I love him but it's a terrible pic. lol Hopefully it'll help a bit. It's definitely brighter than it looks on the website but still darker and more burnt looking than the neon orange leather. It's hard to describe but I think it's really pretty. I hope you like it. :smile:

Attached Files:

9. Here's another pic when I got it in darker lighting. It can look different depending on lighting for sure. I hope this is somewhat helpful and not as rambling as I fear. 😜

Attached Files:

10. Thanks happybaglady16! Its such a pretty colour! Im sure I'll love it! I agree the colour changes under different lighting and that must be the charm of it. Im so excited!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice