Gucci Sukey or LV Speedy

Gucci or LV

• Keep the Gucci

• Get the Speedy

Results are only viewable after voting.
I posted a thread earlier on which monogram should I buy, and I decided the LV speedy 30 in Monogram. Well I was at gucci yesterday and saw this bag
http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/fall-winter-09/handbags/#0-1024732-211943FAFXG9769

I bought it, and used my speedy money, and now Im not sure if I should return it and buy the speedy 30. This bag is really big. Is gucci good quality? What would you do. Keep in mind I own a speedy 30 in damier and neverfull in damier also.

The Gucci will not last as long, because it isn't coated canvas. BUT I really love the sukey, I have one and it's a fantastic bag ! It is a little less classic though, I would have to say !

Agree with beljwl!

Note: I'm not impressed with the quality of GG Canvas bag but Guccissima is a dif story!

ITA!!!!Plus I made a vow to myself that if I knew I wanted an LV and had to chose between an LV and Gucci...I would go with the LV...much better quality...that GG fabric tends to shred in the corners after a while and looks beat down.

I have a Sukey in chocolate Guccissima and I love it! But I would choose the LV over the canvas Sukey. I'd either get the LV or I'd go for the Sukey in Guccissima leather. It would last so much longer than canvas. I don't think the Sukey style will go on sale any time soon.