Gucci Sukey or LV Speedy

Gucci or LV

• Keep the Gucci

• Get the Speedy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snowbunnylife

Mar 15, 2009
I posted a thread earlier on which monogram should I buy, and I decided the LV speedy 30 in Monogram. Well I was at gucci yesterday and saw this bag
http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/fall-winter-09/handbags/#0-1024732-211943FAFXG9769

I bought it, and used my speedy money, and now Im not sure if I should return it and buy the speedy 30. This bag is really big. Is gucci good quality? What would you do. Keep in mind I own a speedy 30 in damier and neverfull in damier also.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
The Gucci will not last as long, because it isn't coated canvas. BUT I really love the sukey, I have one and it's a fantastic bag ! It is a little less classic though, I would have to say !

Div4life

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Florida
Agree with beljwl!

Note: I'm not impressed with the quality of GG Canvas bag but Guccissima is a dif story!
ITA!!!!Plus I made a vow to myself that if I knew I wanted an LV and had to chose between an LV and Gucci...I would go with the LV...much better quality...that GG fabric tends to shred in the corners after a while and looks beat down.

camommyof3

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
I have a Sukey in chocolate Guccissima and I love it! But I would choose the LV over the canvas Sukey. I'd either get the LV or I'd go for the Sukey in Guccissima leather. It would last so much longer than canvas. I don't think the Sukey style will go on sale any time soon.

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
I'm not a big fan of Gucci, so I'd get the speedy.
However, if you are loving your new bag, then enjoy it and start saving for a speedy again.