Gucci Sukey Medium top handle

Thanks!...I'm now regretting returning the large so I am now debating between the medium and large..ugh, decisions!:smile:

I didn't know there was a medium and large.

Is this the bag you're talking about? This is my Sukey Top Handle. I got the bigger of the two sizes.

8138323396_0ae6d63f43_z.jpg

Comparison shot to Totally MM
8138323122_4f7cf48dc9_z.jpg

Mine can most certainly accommodate an iPad and then some. However, I don't own an iPad. I've seen the smaller one. More like a Speedy 30? I can't see an iPad fitting in that one.

Is this the bag you're talking about? This is my Sukey Top Handle. I got the bigger of the two sizes.

Mine can most certainly accommodate an iPad and then some. However, I don't own an iPad. I've seen the smaller one. More like a Speedy 30? I can't see an iPad fitting in that one.
Your gucci bag is gorgeous..My iPad does fit into my speedy 30 so I think it would fit in the sukey medium...I also love your azur totally MM! So pretty...

Your gucci bag is gorgeous..My iPad does fit into my speedy 30 so I think it would fit in the sukey medium...I also love your azur totally MM! So pretty...

Thank you! :biggrin: They both hold a TON of stuff.

I'm not positive that the smaller sukey is exactly the same as speedy 30. I owned my smaller sukey for all of a week and had to return it b/c it was just too small for my daily wear. I'm just estimating speedy 30 is the closest.

If you are close to the stores, you have a good reason to shop! :graucho:

I love this! Is this heavy at all? Any modeling pics? I'd love to see it in real-life but Gucci.com says it's a "website exclusive". Did you get this online? Thanks!

I love this! Is this heavy at all? Any modeling pics? I'd love to see it in real-life but Gucci.com says it's a "website exclusive". Did you get this online? Thanks!

Thanks! I did get it on Gucci.com last year and I have never seen this larger version on resale. So, you would be stuck getting it from the website. The guccissima is obviously smooshy soft and gorgeous. It's not really heavy by itself. Certainly, it will be heavier than say LV canvas. But for an all leather bag, I think it's not heavy at all. Only starts to get heavy when I put alot in it. Helps that it isn't loaded with majorly heavy hardware.

I actually don't have any modshots but I will try to get some soon. It's a super versatile bag. You can certainly use it as daily wear bag b/c it's not too big but big enough, super soft and comfy, and you can wear in so many ways. I only carry it if I need to carry more stuff. I'm primarily a Balenciaga wearer/addict. My LV, Givenchy, and Gucci are my super-chic bigger load bags.

Will let you know when I post modshots.

Thank you! :biggrin: They both hold a TON of stuff.

I'm not positive that the smaller sukey is exactly the same as speedy 30. I owned my smaller sukey for all of a week and had to return it b/c it was just too small for my daily wear. I'm just estimating speedy 30 is the closest.

If you are close to the stores, you have a good reason to shop! :graucho:

Its about a 2 hour drive for me to any store that carries LV or Gucci but always fun to make a day of it!

I am so so jealous! I hope you have a great time and buy lots of goodies.....It'll be a couple weeks for me and then I am doing a road trip!

LOL! Thank you! No bag purchase for me though. Already bought a YSL mini CC, Balenciaga Curry City, and now on the verge of another online purchase. I'm pushing my luck already. ;)

Gotta be some great sales on winter stuff though! Just walking around is fun.

Have a great weekend!

LOL! Thank you! No bag purchase for me though. Already bought a YSL mini CC, Balenciaga Curry City, and now on the verge of another online purchase. I'm pushing my luck already. ;)

Gotta be some great sales on winter stuff though! Just walking around is fun.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks, you too! Just as much fun to window shop and alot less expensive!

Thanks! I did get it on Gucci.com last year and I have never seen this larger version on resale. So, you would be stuck getting it from the website. The guccissima is obviously smooshy soft and gorgeous. It's not really heavy by itself. Certainly, it will be heavier than say LV canvas. But for an all leather bag, I think it's not heavy at all. Only starts to get heavy when I put alot in it. Helps that it isn't loaded with majorly heavy hardware.

I actually don't have any modshots but I will try to get some soon. It's a super versatile bag. You can certainly use it as daily wear bag b/c it's not too big but big enough, super soft and comfy, and you can wear in so many ways. I only carry it if I need to carry more stuff. I'm primarily a Balenciaga wearer/addict. My LV, Givenchy, and Gucci are my super-chic bigger load bags.

Will let you know when I post modshots.

Thanks! This style reminds me a lot of my LV Palermo which I love, but I'm a black bag addict and would love this Gucci version in black guccissima. It's good to know that it's not too heavy. I'm definitely putting this on my list!

Thanks! This style reminds me a lot of my LV Palermo which I love, but I'm a black bag addict and would love this Gucci version in black guccissima. It's good to know that it's not too heavy. I'm definitely putting this on my list!

I know a Gucci fan who has the black version. the good thing about the Sukey is that it doesn't have that hard bottom like Palermo. So, the Gucci is just more comfy I guess.

I know some LV fans have said they regretted buying Palermo b/c of the hard base. I think I would be ok with it. Do you use your palermo alot? I have always thought about the pm version but haven't gotten it.