Gucci Sukey Boston...anyone have this lovely bag?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
I was just browsing Gucci.com and saw the new Sukey Boston...SO CUTE!! I already own the regular Sukey but love the way this zips closed at the top. Does anyone already have this bag and how do you like it? Would love to see some modeling pics :biggrin:

Attachments

• gucci sukey boston.JPG
    gucci sukey boston.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 620
Thanks soooo much for the link. That bag looks FABULOUS on you, now I just have to have it!! I noticed your measurements are about 17" wide and on Gucci.com it says the width is 13" do you know if it comes in more than one size? Do you know is yours is the MM? Thanks again and what a impressive collection you have :woohoo:

Congrats! I really love this bag!! It's very roomy and it does come with a shoulder strap which is nice but I don't use it because the handles are long enough to carry on the shoulders but still short enough to use as a handheld. It looks deceptively small in the picture but it is larger than the medium sukey. Here's the pic of me carrying it (I posted it in the modeling your gucci bag thread):

picture.php

btw, flipchick: the bag looks awesome on you!

Thanks soooo much for the link. That bag looks FABULOUS on you, now I just have to have it!! I noticed your measurements are about 17" wide and on Gucci.com it says the width is 13" do you know if it comes in more than one size? Do you know is yours is the MM? Thanks again and what a impressive collection you have :woohoo:

I believe it's just one size. I'm not using the bag today so I can't measure for sure. But I think I measured the 17" at the widest point somewhere in the middle. The gucci measurements online might be 13" measured at the bottom of the bag.