Gucci Sukey Boston...anyone have this lovely bag?

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
I was just browsing Gucci.com and saw the new Sukey Boston...SO CUTE!! I already own the regular Sukey but love the way this zips closed at the top. Does anyone already have this bag and how do you like it? Would love to see some modeling pics :biggrin:

Attachments

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
Thanks soooo much for the link. That bag looks FABULOUS on you, now I just have to have it!! I noticed your measurements are about 17" wide and on Gucci.com it says the width is 13" do you know if it comes in more than one size? Do you know is yours is the MM? Thanks again and what a impressive collection you have :woohoo:

GhstDreamer

Lady Philosophy
Authenticator
O.G.
May 13, 2008
Near carnage alley
Congrats! I really love this bag!! It's very roomy and it does come with a shoulder strap which is nice but I don't use it because the handles are long enough to carry on the shoulders but still short enough to use as a handheld. It looks deceptively small in the picture but it is larger than the medium sukey. Here's the pic of me carrying it (I posted it in the modeling your gucci bag thread):

btw, flipchick: the bag looks awesome on you!

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
Thanks soooo much for the link. That bag looks FABULOUS on you, now I just have to have it!! I noticed your measurements are about 17" wide and on Gucci.com it says the width is 13" do you know if it comes in more than one size? Do you know is yours is the MM? Thanks again and what a impressive collection you have :woohoo:
I believe it's just one size. I'm not using the bag today so I can't measure for sure. But I think I measured the 17" at the widest point somewhere in the middle. The gucci measurements online might be 13" measured at the bottom of the bag.

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
Hi, thanks for the link but I searched that thread and couldn't find the pic of you modeling it? Do you happen to know the page number?

berrygirl

Nov 1, 2007
I have it and I love, love, love it!!!!!! I was planning on posting modeling pics soon but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

MamaGG

O.G.
Jun 8, 2008
I have it too for a few months now, once I saw it online here (dam this forum!) I had to have it, LOVE it!!!

clsugita

Mar 1, 2007
California
This bag is so NICE . . .I saw it at the Gucci store and fell in love =) Don't have the bag yet, I gotta wait till my b-day .. . . . .

berrygirl

Nov 1, 2007
Yes! I tried on the Guccissima one in the boutique, and it was gorgeous, but unfortunately above my price range of "under a grand."