Gucci strap phone

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My SA say that Gucci don't produce strap phone..is it true? or maybe in Venice they don't never had strap phone...:huh:

2. if you mean a strap for the phone thats wrong. i have one. ive had 3 overall and i have one now on my phone

3. I've got one too.I found mine in Thailand. I also found them in London as well.

4. they still have it from what i know
    i have the shorter one and a longer one
    they release new colours every season
    it's very nice.
    maybe it's just sold out

5. I have two and I bought my mum one. I have the pink one with the bamboo, and the older black leather with the silver GG's. My Mums is the classic green and red one.

6. Ohh, thanks! I would like to call Venice store to -->:rant::rant::rant:

7. How much did you paid for it? can you post pics plz? :smile:

8. here's mine.. i bought it in Gucci boutique in Greenbelt mall, Manila, Philippines. 2 or 3 years ago, i also bought the same gucci red/green lanyard at Gucci San Francisco airport. My sister has a green/cream color she also bought hers here in Manila.
    IMG_4420.JPG

9. I have 1 too, bought mine from Singapore. Mine is red in colour with a movable Gold Gucci logo. There was a 50% discount on it, cost $70.

10. i have a pink & gold one

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice