Gucci Store Sydney Australia

ATTENTION LADIES!!!!

GUCCI PITT ST MALL WAS HAVING 50% OFF SALE TODAY (DEC 26) and yes of course i missed it as by the time i got there they were closed!!!

But being the freak that i am, i knocked on the door and a SA told me THE SALE IS PRETTY MUCH ON FOR 2MORO !! YES 27th DEC that is. STore opens at 10am - 6pm.. RUSH IN!!!

DAMN IT!!!!! I was there too yesterday Marguch, and the doors were closed too. I was there around 7:30pm. Because Myers and DJs were open til midnight, and the other till 9pm, i thought Gucci would be open til 9pm at least too. I cant believe it was 50% off.

I dont know if i can go again today. If you buy anything, post it up. Have fun shopping!!!

I went to Gucci Perth yesterday and as usual the SA was so rude and unfriendly... She said Gucci Australia is still not sure whether they are going to have sale or not ..

Seriously I have been to Gucci Perth several times since 2009 but their service is not improving at all .. The service is so unprofessional and rude .. Pity the management team still can't see this yet ..

I 100% hate the Gucci Perth staff.
I've gone as far as telling one they only work there and to quit with the attitude.
The sales in there are reasonably decent at the moment tho.

DAMN IT!!!!! I was there too yesterday Marguch, and the doors were closed too. I was there around 7:30pm. Because Myers and DJs were open til midnight, and the other till 9pm, i thought Gucci would be open til 9pm at least too. I cant believe it was 50% off.

I dont know if i can go again today. If you buy anything, post it up. Have fun shopping!!!

Hiiiii,

a small update on the SALE; well i pretty much missed out on the pretty stuff. Either that, or they only put out the not so popular stuff on SALE?? im still trying to work that out.

The boston bags are sadly not for sale. Couldnt find the continental dice wallets either, SA told me that they have sold out but now i think that they were probably just hiding them in the backroom lol.

So dont be too disappointed i dont think you are missing out on much :biggrin:

I went last thursday and it was the last piece of Gucci boston in orange colour.. I saw the long waiting on 26th, couldn't be bothered to going in there.. was it really 50% off?

For all the people that live in Sydney, i just went to the Gucci shop at "The Star". Its finally opened. However, the SAs are so rude and unfriendly. They seem like they don't want to be there, and most unhelpful and unwelcoming. I will not go back there to shop.

The SAs, at the flagship store is pretty good, and also at The Rocks.

I found that the SAs at both The Rocks and flagship store were very nice. Unfortunately, I missed out on the sales last month as I left Australia on 12/2, the first day of the sale :shucks: