Gucci SS 06

afici0nado said:
just bought one a m0nth ago.. last 0ne in the store.. and the lady who was waiting for me to put it d0wn got mad at the sales person. pathetic.

hahha! how classy! as if it's the sales associate's responsibility to rip a product out of a potential customer's hand. :nuts:

divina_lucilla said:
gucci is another company who has finished its life.
bags and shoes are always the same, the quality is not worth the price and even the clothes are getting worst. when tom ford went away, gucci died.

Personally, I adore Gucci. I have a couple of their bags and they haven't let me down so far. As far as their quality, IMO, they far surpass a lot of other designer bags out there. I have taken mine travelling, in and out of inclement weather and the tortuous heat and all of them are still in impeccable shape. I guess it just depends on personal preference but I as long as Gucci keeps making bags, I'll keep a-buyin'!;)

*JJ* said:
is it just me or is gucci getting more and more expensive? i mean you can hardly find a bag under $1000, and i think i remember that there used to much cheaper ones.

I think it probably depends on the size you're looking for...most of their larger bags are over $1000, but a lot of the medium bags are pretty reasonable to me. And also, their leather bags are more expensive than the GG fabric. The horsebit hobo I'm waiting on is $750, the same bag in leather is $995.

:sad: Does anyone have a picture of the large horsebit hobo in the beige/blue gg fabric? I can't find one anywhere except the gucci site, and I can't save it because of the zoom feature. Don't know why, I just can't.

Help, please? I love that bag!:sad:

I just got back from the mall and my husband just bought me a Bottega Veneta bag from Neiman Marcus on sale .... can you believe that? He also bought me this Gucci at the Gucci store. I always wanted a classic Gucci. Now I have one!

Attachments

• 00963R_F40MR_9791.jpg
    00963R_F40MR_9791.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 100
Kat said:
I just got back from the mall and my husband just bought me a Bottega Veneta bag from Neiman Marcus on sale .... can you believe that? He also bought me this Gucci at the Gucci store. I always wanted a classic Gucci. Now I have one!

Wow! that was sweet of your husband, beautiful!!!!!!!

Kat said:

you are really lucky! that's really sweet :amuse: . not many husbands would buy so many bags for their wives!

My husband doesn't understand my passion and continuous pursuit for handbags. He thinks I'm off my rocker but loves me just the same. I think we're in the same boat since I don't know why he'd pay $6k for a mountain bike!

jasanna143 said:
My husband doesn't understand my passion and continuous pursuit for handbags. He thinks I'm off my rocker but loves me just the same. I think we're in the same boat since I don't know why he'd pay $6k for a mountain bike!

Neither does my husband but I don't understand some of his quirks either. :lol: You are not alone. But I guess he doesn't mind my shopping obsessions b/c we've been together since high school!

gucci's quality is not good at all, believe me. i spoke with a person who worked there: vuitton or chanel are far better. but then, there is even the design and if you like the design obviously you continue buying it.
the handel of one of my gucci shoppers broke shortly after i bought it and while talking yesterday with my best friend's mum, i discovered that her sister had the same exact problem!!