Gucci SS 06

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
the new collection is up at their website www.gucci.com
what do you guys think of it?
to be honest i'm kinda disappointed. there's not a single bag i simply have to have, there used to always be at least 3 or 4.
the shoes are better, but the really fabulous ones have at least 3.5 inch heels, way too high for me.

any opinions?

I like a few bags but for the most part, I don't particularly care for them all but that's just IMO. There's a small hobo w/ green trim that I might look at when I go to Gucci in a few weeks on the hunt for a new one. Other than that, they're pretty to look at but I wouldn't want any of the smaller evening bags.

BagLovingMom said:
Just looked at these, I like the collection by and large. I love, love the large horsebit hobo colors, the blue is to die for and red, gorgeous!

Yes!! I agree 100%. I haven't recieved my hobo yet. I ordered it in the black GG fabric. If I absolutely love it, I'll definitely get it in the red leather.

dee-dee said:
Yes!! I agree 100%. I haven't recieved my hobo yet. I ordered it in the black GG fabric. If I absolutely love it, I'll definitely get it in the red leather.

I'm waiting for mine too Dee Dee, in the tan leather though, I can't wait, but of course if I really love it, I'll want another, love the blue/beige fabric too, could be an expensive habit huh :lol:

BagLovingMom said:
I'm waiting for mine too Dee Dee, in the tan leather though, I can't wait, but of course if I really love it, I'll want another, love the blue/beige fabric too, could be an expensive habit huh :lol:

Ah yes, I remember seeing another post from you. So did you order the large in tan? or medium?

The blue/beige is pretty too, looks like it will work well with jeans. However, I don't like the ones that have the red leather trimming. I don't think the horsebit hobos have it though, just some of the totes and some other one (I'm gonna check). Just the plain bleu/beige seems more practical for some reason.