Gucci soho leather tote...cheap?

I have been looking at this bag as well! It's soooo gorgeous! I especially like it in the red. Normally I would only consider LV, but my New Year's resoulution is to only buy one bag a year and that has me looking at all designers. I won't buy it until at LEAST October...hopefully it will still be around by then. :girlsigh:

Fashionista524 said:
So HAPPY my Hubby totally bought the bag for me. I so LOVE it!! Modeling pics coming soon!

I LOVE LOVE the red!! Stunning!! Let us know if you have issues with the fraying stitching or the sealer on the seams coming off after 5-6 weeks. Mine was sent off in December and has not come back yet. :sad:

I sure miss it!!

LouVLover said:
I LOVE LOVE the red!! Stunning!! Let us know if you have issues with the fraying stitching or the sealer on the seams coming off after 5-6 weeks. Mine was sent off in December and has not come back yet. :sad:

I sure miss it!!

Thank you so much!! It's funny that you mentioned that. I did notice fraying around the stitching of the G when I first received my bag so I returned it and purchased it again. I'm anal like that I don't want any imperfections. I should receive my replacement bag sometime this week. Hopefully it's in perfect condition. I will keep you ladies posted! I hope you get your bag back really soon.

I love this bag!! So is it comfy to carry? Would it be a good everyday work bag? And the Gucci pebbled leather in my experience wears very well.

Also, anyone seen the Cipria and dark Cipria colors in real life? I'm leaning towards the dark as a nice spring neutral to wear with black, grey and rose. What do you all think?

Is this bag heavy, considering the chained strap? I wanted to get this via NM today for the gf event and I am leaning towards this one... Or the one with the same style but with leather straps are better/lighter?

TIA

Is this bag heavy, considering the chained strap? I wanted to get this via NM today for the gf event and I am leaning towards this one... Or the one with the same style but with leather straps are better/lighter?

TIA
This bag is not heavy at all, it's actually quite light and the leather is beyond amazing!!