Gucci Soho in Turquoise/Teal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. awhile back I could have SWORN i saw the Gucci Soho available in a turquoise/teal colour. When i went to the Gucci store in Boston I had asked if they had it in that colour, the SA wasn't very helpful and just said "No" and walked away. I've been trying to find one online and I cant seem to even find ONE. Not even on Ebay.

Does anyone know what i am talking about? LOL

2. Yes, there was a Bright Turquoise Soho, as part of the Bright range, along with a Bright Pink and a Bright Bougainvillea. I addition, there might have been a Teal too

Rude SA, don't worry, keep looking. I hope you get one

3. Here's a pic of the Bright Turquoise Soho Disco

The colour code for this colour is 4616 and will come at the end of the style

4715 is the code for Teal

Attached Files:

4. I want that.:drool:

5. I think it would look FAB on you GD

Another beautiful tPFer bought it last year while I was with her, she looked absolutely stunning with it.

I would be great for brunettes, bright blondes and redheads alike :graucho:

6. Thank you ladies SO MUCH! I knew I could count on you guys

xx

7. I LOVE that color! I am looking at that color in the tote bag to buy on my bday!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394253135.329955.jpg

Is it a seasonal color, or will it be around until Summer??

8. Pretty

9. Good luck!

It was a seasonal colour but they are still around. Check gucci.com and your nearest store. If you store doesn't have one they can order one in (hence why you need the seasonal colour codes) but you will have to hurry as they were from last year

10. love that color