Gucci Soho Disco - what do you think?

beautycase

- selling soul for bags
Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone!

I am just thinking to get a Gucci Soho Disco Bag, in camel or red.
So I wanted to ask you what do you think about her, and those who own her, how is the quality?

And which colour do you prefer?

308364_A7M0G_2754_001_080_0034_Light-Soho-leather-disco-bag.jpg

Or

308364_A7M0G_6523_001_080_0035_Light-Soho-leather-disco-bag.jpg

Cant wait for your answer! :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_3812.JPG
    IMG_3812.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,727
Reactions: Bee-licious
I had the golden one and I loved it. Unfortunately, my bag had many issues ... so I ended up returning it. I do believe though that my case was unique and I plan on getting either the red or black.
A friend of mine has also the golden colour and she totally loves it! So I think it was a unique case! But online I can just find black red and camel. It would be better to have more colours!:sad:

Reactions: Bee-licious
I have them both and they are both amazing and wonderful quality. If you must choose one, maybe think about your wardrobe and which one works with the majority of your clothes. The rose beige is a wonderful neutral, while the red is a beautiful pop of color....and Gucci's red is a true, blue red which I find stunning. Good luck deciding! :heart:
Hello everyone!

I am just thinking to get a Gucci Soho Disco Bag, in camel or red.
So I wanted to ask you what do you think about her, and those who own her, how is the quality?

And which colour do you prefer?

308364_A7M0G_2754_001_080_0034_Light-Soho-leather-disco-bag.jpg

Or

308364_A7M0G_6523_001_080_0035_Light-Soho-leather-disco-bag.jpg

Cant wait for your answer! :heart:

Reactions: beautycase
I have the red one ! I love it so much. I wear a lot of denim, so it goes great with most everything I own. I'd love the beige one too, but I fell for the red color, and I'm not a person who likes red...in fact, I have nothing else red except the Gucci key case.
You can't go wrong with either and they hold so much stuff.