Gucci Soho Disco - Suede

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Guys,

I've noticed a couple of people wearing the Soho Disco in suede variations. Does anyone know which season this was from? And whether it's a recurring theme for Gucci?

I was also wondering whether anyone on here has one, and can let me know whether to hold out for this version, or go for the leather style?

Thanks so much!

Also, just because I love the Soho disco so much, feel free to post all photo's of yours. I'm still trying to decide on which colour I want *I want them all* and i'd love to see them styled.

2. #2 Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016

They are nubuck (rather than suede) and they were from pre-fall and AW '14.

As far as I remember there was a rusty orange (which I have) a soft taupe brown, turquoise and a very pale blue. There could have been others.

No nubucks new ATM from Gucci but I see them on-line from concessions pre-loved, quite a few mint condition.

Gucci will clean nubuck (as far as I know that hasn't changed under AM)

Check out our very busy club thread, plenty of pics on there
    http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci-clubhouse/gucci-disco-bag-club-783982.html

3. Thank you!! Much appreciated. I have been looking, but I haven't spotted many online. I shall hold out, I just adore the rust coloured one.

4. I reckon there may be some left at the outlets

Measurements are

Depth 8cm
    Height 15cm
    Max. Strap Length 132cm
    Min. Strap Length 122cm
    Width 20cm

Until you find one (which I'm sure you will) here's Selena G showing how well it goes with smart and black and from her and from Fashion Guitar how fantastic it looks dressed down with denim

Attached Files: