Gucci Soho Disco or LV Twice/Twinset Empreinte

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanderlust29

Oct 13, 2020
I don't have the Twice but really love the Gucci Soho Disco!! I have the black version too. I was skeptical about all the raving reviews but it really is pretty much as good as the hype. For me the depth was perfect, I carry water everywhere with me so it's able to fit a standard plastic bottle of water.

KittyRN

O.G.
Aug 18, 2008
Midwest
Gucci Disco it carries more. Classic and great shape against the body. I have the Disco in black and red. Love them both! I had the Twinset and sold it - it doesn't carry that much and it's kinda boring :smile:

Reactions: jelly-baby

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
Twice is discontinued so it would have to be preloved. I vote for disco. It’s a small bag but holds a decent amount.

Reactions: jelly-baby

daisychainz

Oct 12, 2017
The disco for sure. I had both at one time, well, my sister had the twice, it is very flat and cannot fit nearly as much. They both show wear fast but at least Disco holds so much more and looks more stylish. The twice had a very thin strap that wasn't very secure.

mgrant

May 7, 2016
Ok so, first, I kept the Twice. Then I got a great preloved Disco so I resold the Twice and kept the Disco! I’ve also just scored a preloved Marmont camera. Bag peace! (for a week or so anyway!)
I know I'm late to see this thread, but I just wanted to say, if you are ever able to get a Twice again, I'd get it. I have the black empreinte Twice, and the beige disco. I got the beige disco since I already had the black Twice. While the disco can hold more bulky items, I continuously find myself grabbing the Twice. Someone posted that the Twice shows wear easily, but I don't find that to be true at all. It is one of the toughest bags I own. I've had my Twice for a couple months shy of 5 years, and it looks almost brand new. I'd say it's one of the best bag purchases I've ever made. They are both great bags regardless, I just wanted to give my two cents :smile:

Nuiana

Nov 8, 2010
Denmark
I have a black Disco and I absolutely adore it! Very easy to use and keeps up well after several years of use

Status
Not open for further replies.