Gucci soft bucket bag

scbear00

O.G.
May 10, 2013
help! I'm in the market for a new every day bag and stumbled across the soft suede bucket. Thoughts? I'm especially curious about how durable Gucci's suede items are and whether anyone and experience with their color quality-- i.e., if I buy the blue one I am eyeing, will it fade and rub off? Thanks all! Alternatively, I'm considering the Chanel petite shopping tote.

I've bought a Lady Web that's dark red suede which came out pretty much at the same time as the soft bucket (and was made in some of the same shades). I haven't had any trouble yet, but with dark red I'm always cautious. I've sprayed it (something I never do with leather) and I wear with darker colours. Suede is actually easy to keep nice, just brush and go, even the dirt brushes off (just make sure the brush is soft). I haven't been caught in a down pour yet but I hope it's when I'm wearing all red.

I used to have GST but swapped it with my mother for her far superior now-vintage black lizard Gucci 'Padlock'. It was heavy and I couldn't deal with all the attention from the HUGE logo.

I have a small shoulder bag in suede, which I used daily for a while. Although the corners are slightly faded, it still looks beautiful. The resin on the handle has some hairline cracks though because the handle is flexible.

I have a small shoulder bag in suede, which I used daily for a while. Although the corners are slightly faded, it still looks beautiful. The resin on the handle has some hairline cracks though because the handle is flexible.

Is it the Gucci Soft Jackie or any Gucci? The resin you can have repaired very reasonably