Gucci small hobo

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
This is a nice Gucci bag for $820, don't you think? I just bought a Gucci bag for summer so I'm only looking, but I thought I'd show it to you guys in case you're looking for a nice designer back in this price range.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Oh Kat, you're like a mind reader ! I've been salivating over this very bag for the longest time, I really love the bamboo handle especially !

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
that is pretty cute, does the bamboo hurt when you carry it on ur shoulder? is the handle practical for that?

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta
I came across this consignment website the other day and they have a couple of gucci backpacks for sale. I'm not a backpack person, but the younger crowd on here might be interested.

What do you think? Here's a pic and the web link.
https://thesnob.net/V2Index.asp

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
fayden said:
that is pretty cute, does the bamboo hurt when you carry it on ur shoulder? is the handle practical for that?

I have a Gucci with bamboo handles but mine is handheld. I don't mind it very much. It doesn't seem to bother me and it seems pretty sturdy.

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I thought about getting a Gucci bamboo bag a few years ago (I think it was kind of hobo-sized), but when I tried it, the bamboo hurt my shoulder. I have bony shoulders. I think as a tote, it would work really well. Beautiful bag!