Gucci singapore

floatinglili

‘And then, a plank in reason broke...’
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Well this country mouse is off to Singapore for a few days, accompanying my man to a conference!
I intend to make a bee line for Gucci of course. To get a better an idea of what was in store for me, I hoped to check out the wares in Singapore online before I visited - unfortunately Singapore does not have a dedicated website so I cannot be sure what is available in that country.
Does anybody here visit or work in one of the Gucci Singapore locations?
I would love to pick up a souvenir that is not available in Australia! However working out what is and is not available in Singapore is tricky when there is no dedicated online presence.
I have to plan because my husband is not at all an urbane shopping person, and when he is at conference I will have three children with me! Lol.
Will probably be heading to the Marina Bay Shoppes location. :smile:
So any intel would be eagerly received.

I just posted in another thread. But I will posit it again here to benefit Gucci lovers in Singapore.

I’m in Singapore and my SA told me that there will be a price increase on Marmont bags on 10th April. He said the price increase will be at least 10% - which means that a Large Camera Bag will cost around S$2000 and Small Flap will cost around S$3000??!??

From experience the price of gucci in SG is around the price posted in their US site. I just an online currency converter. Just factor in the gst refund when you leave the country.

From experience the price of gucci in SG is around the price posted in their US site. I just an online currency converter. Just factor in the gst refund when you leave the country.

The prices in Singapore seem higher than the price posted in the US site.
The Small Marmont Flap is USD1890 which is about SGD2560 after currency conversion.
In Singapore, it was already SGD2720 before the price increase.

I just posted in another thread. But I will posit it again here to benefit Gucci lovers in Singapore.

I’m in Singapore and my SA told me that there will be a price increase on Marmont bags on 10th April. He said the price increase will be at least 10% - which means that a Large Camera Bag will cost around S$2000 and Small Flap will cost around S$3000??!??

I called Gucci boutique on sat and was told the marmont bag not subject to the increase. I enquired in the super mini and it was priced $1250. Is this before or after price increase? TIA!