Gucci signature web. Do you like it or not?

Dorf

O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
The classic signature of Gucci, the signature web. What's your opinion on it? On belts, bags, shoes, wallets etc. Do you like it or not? Personally, I've started to like it, and find it quite cool.-But mostly as part of another Gucci design.

:tup:

It goes back 50 years, total classic for casual dressing, just maybe don't repeat the web elsewhere on your outfit. I think of it on days out and weekend wear, not really for work. You'll also be ahead of the curve as this was all over the Women's SS'15 show

I wear one over a baggy brown suede dress, only mine is actually the reversible web-stripe/leather strap from my travel half moon bag.

I don't like it in a belt... it looks too much like Christmas to me. I would avoid red/green combos in general, especially between October and Dec 10-ish and Dec 27-February: you'll look a little like you are early or late for Christmas. Also, I have seen lots of "knockoffs" of similar stuff used to strap down cheap suitcases. That strap's my least favorite thing about Gucci, TBH.