Gucci shoes sizing help please.

1. Hi, I have the opportunity to purchase some shoes online that would match a purse that I have. I was wondering though how Gucci shoes run, I've never tried them on. Are they true to size? The shoes are offered in a US size, btw.

2. I have alot of Gucci shoes...Sometimes I go down HALF a size..they run big on me......I would say 50/50 on going down half a size...Especially HIGH heels..they always run HUGE.

3. I agree with Jill. My lug sole loaphers are a 1/2 size smaller. BUT, my plain sole loaphers are true to size.

4. I'm a 38 EU size (7M in the US) and all my Gucci's (high heels and flats) are 1/2 a size smaller... Hope this helps

5. I went a 1/2 size smaller than normal, and they're perfect

6. I wear an 11 and their 11s fit true to size on me. I have 2.5 inch to 3.7 inch heels from Gucci. I ordered a 10.5 recently because 11 was sold out and am returning them because my heel hangs over the back. However on the pointy toe boots I would go a half size bigger if they sold 11.5 which they do not. I have a pair of black pointy toe guccissima ankle boots I am trying to dump now because of it is a lil too tight for me at the toe.

7. I usually go with my regular US size 7. They almost always fit.

8. What about Gucci sandals? At Saks.com they say "note-for best fit order one whole step down for best fit" I was wondering if that was true.

9. I use 1/2 size smaller

10. I have 2 pairs of loafers (one lug, one leather sole) and 2 pairs of boots... size 10. The shoes/boots are all flat and fit perfectly, true to size. Could be a different fit with a heel. You could always use a Dr Scholl's insert if they were a bit big. Better a bit big than a bit small.

11. it also depends on the year too. I am a size 5.5 and I bought a pair of sandals and pumps two years ago and they were true to size. This year I bought four pairs: two pumps and two flats and they were so big I had to get them in 4.5.

12. it all depends of the shoe style, I usually go true size, in rare ocasions, 1/2 size smaller...

13. I know that this thread is kind of old but maybe this info will help others who want to purchase this high heel platform sandal.
    The sizing is huge!
    I am usually a 38.5 in a gucci sandal....but in this beautiful baby i went down a full size (37.5) I could not believe it!
    Hope this helps.:nuts:

14. It's true - I have to go down half a size and a full size for a flat.

15. jenyi ... can u measure ur insole for the pumps in CM and let me know for a 4.5?
    thkx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice