Gucci - seventies signature web tote

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Hmmm... Now that is a hard choice! Really can't go wrong with any of them!
I agree but I still like the all leather best

OP. It sounds like you want the brown canvas, go for the one you really really want, as BA said you can't go wrong with any of these, they are all ol' school glamour

Dec 10, 2008
What do you all think of this shape ( Medium Tote)? This is also available in all 3 options, leather and brown/black canvas. Is this really old school style?

The size is pretty comparable it seems:

• W41cm x H35cm x D12cm
And for bigger one Web Signature is:

• medium size: W42cm x H26cm x D16cm

Attachments

Oct 17, 2012
New York
What do you all think of this shape ( Medium Tote)? This is also available in all 3 options, leather and brown/black canvas. Is this really old school style?

The size is pretty comparable it seems:

• W41cm x H35cm x D12cm
And for bigger one Web Signature is:

• medium size: W42cm x H26cm x D16cm

I like the shape of the first one better

bry_dee

O.G.
Mar 31, 2008
Since you said it would mostly be used for travelling, I'd say go for the canvas. The leather looked heavenly, but the canvas will definitely serve its purpose very well.

docringram

Aug 11, 2012
usa
I think they are all fabulous, and definitely harken back to some classic Gucci styles! For travel, I'd lean more toward the NS bags, and as much as I love a good houndstooth, I prefer leather. Probably better for wear and tear, and less issues with patterns clashing. But I'd follow your impulses and go with what draws you in! Can't really go wrong with any of them!