Gucci Screener or Ultrapace sneakers?

Butterfly7890

Nov 6, 2020
Hi all,

I'm after a new pair of sneakers and I cannot decide. I tried on the screener sneakers for the first time on the weekend and since then I cannot get them out of my head how comfy they were! However, the store didn't have any in stock of what colour I wanted, so I ended up getting tennis 1977 sneakers (already also have Ace).

However, I also really want a pair of extra comfy sneakers. I've never tried Ultrapace, but I really like the shiny silver ones. Are they comfy?

I've attached the photos of the colours that I'm considering.

Thanks in advance :smile:

PhotoCollage_20210505_205438768.jpg

PhotoCollage_20210505_205408186.jpg

PhotoCollage_20210505_205348504.jpg

I purchased the Ultrapace from DSW as well. They offered 20% off during Mother’s Day weekend and I paid just over $300. I love the under the radar look and it’s different from the ACE sneakers - worn in look. The shoes are very comfortable.
BFCCBD8C-76AA-4DC2-A232-21BA9C033644.jpeg

Yes, it is TTS unless you have narrow feet and it may feel slightly big.

I’m a standard 7 but wear 7.5 in Tory Burch Millers or 37.5 in designer shoes. The DSW reviews reflected a slight oversize in the Ultrapace style so I purchased size 7, or 37. I have a tiny gap in the toe box but it feels like a traditional running sneaker with proper wiggle room (my foot does not slide around).

Yes, it is TTS unless you have narrow feet and it may feel slightly big.

I’m a standard 7 but wear 7.5 in Tory Burch Millers or 37.5 in designer shoes. The DSW reviews reflected a slight oversize in the Ultrapace style so I purchased size 7, or 37. I have a tiny gap in the toe box but it feels like a traditional running sneaker with proper wiggle room (my foot does not slide around).
Thank you! I do have narrower feet. Hmm. Think I’ll try my usual size and see. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Reactions: Love_N_Lune