Gucci Scarves Club

I don't think we do have a scarf thread, why don't you start one? :graucho:

Gucci is famous for its scarves and many people (obviously outside tpf) collect them

I collect Hermes scarves mostly but I also have abut 5 Gucci silks, mostly Flora or floral (one is a cute Guccioli 70) and I also have 2 more mufflers that are wool.

Their silks are really lovely with hand-sewn hems.

I really like the horse-crop scarf but it has too much white in the background for my colouring. Def a classic :tup: Are you thinking of getting it?

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
I did a reveal a little while ago on a new Gucci scarf I bought at Bergdorf Goodman and love it! I also have 2 LV scarves.....I find the Gucci one the most comfortable to wear and wear it daily during the cold weather but all 3 are wonderful...

Thanks for your responses.

Yes, I am hoping to at least try the horse whip scarf when I am next in the city, I hope it might suit me.

I am looking for a scarf with some red - Hermes does not have much to tempt me in red atm. I am pleased to hear the hems are hand stitched, being as Gucci are nearly Hermes prices.

I look forward to reporting back!

Still hoping members might include their Gucci scarves here - or should there be a new thread made?

I normal like Hermes too for silk scarves (I own three) but I really wanted a more neutral toned scarf for the Spring. DH and I went to Bicester Outlet Village yesterday and I purchased this one.

The quality is excellent and I'm looking forward to wearing it out for lunch today with friends!

Attachments

• Gucci Scarf1.jpg
    Gucci Scarf1.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 2,458
I did a reveal a little while ago on a new Gucci scarf I bought at Bergdorf Goodman and love it! I also have 2 LV scarves.....I find the Gucci one the most comfortable to wear and wear it daily during the cold weather but all 3 are wonderful...
Hi,
Do you find the colours of all your 3 scarves go with your everyday wear,I'm thinking of buying a LV scarf

I normal like Hermes too for silk scarves (I own three) but I really wanted a more neutral toned scarf for the Spring. DH and I went to Bicester Outlet Village yesterday and I purchased this one.

The quality is excellent and I'm looking forward to wearing it out for lunch today with friends!
I love your scarf it looks beautiful

Hi,
Do you find the colours of all your 3 scarves go with your everyday wear,I'm thinking of buying a LV scarf

I have the petit damier scarf (technically a mans scarf but I liked it anyway:smile:) in black and the logomania scarf in Verone. I find both if these go great with my every day clothing.....My favorite out of the three is the Gucci because its not as thick....

I have a Gucci scarf in soft shades of brown and tan that I just love. It's light and comfortable. I love the one you posted, Belle. Just gorgeous! Go for it. I know I want more.:graucho:

Gucci scarf No. 2!

I wanted something vibrant that would go with some Honora pearls I bought last year in a lovely teal blue colour.

Another trip to the Gucci outlet at Bicester and here she is!

Attachments

• New Gucci.jpg
    New Gucci.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 2,304

Gucci scarf No. 2!

I wanted something vibrant that would go with some Honora pearls I bought last year in a lovely teal blue colour.

Another trip to the Gucci outlet at Bicester and here she is!

I love both of them congratulations :woohoo:

I don't think we do have a scarf thread, why don't you start one? :graucho:

Gucci is famous for its scarves and many people (obviously outside tpf) collect them

I collect Hermes scarves mostly but I also have abut 5 Gucci silks, mostly Flora or floral (one is a cute Guccioli 70) and I also have 2 more mufflers that are wool.

Their silks are really lovely with hand-sewn hems.

I really like the horse-crop scarf but it has too much white in the background for my colouring. Def a classic :tup: Are you thinking of getting it?

Since then I've bought more. I need to find all my Guccis, the seem to have a habit of going 'walk about'. I'm listing them here more for me to help me find them again.

Silks:
I have a vintage 1960s Flora 70 (although I'm beginning to think I've lost it :sad: ) no idea where this came from, prob my mum's
A new gold border 'original' Flora 90 from Gucci
A new over-dyed Flora in 90 in mauve (bit like an H dip-dye) from Gucci
New Microinfinity Flora in mauve and black 90 - one of my favourite scarves ever, from Gucci and personalised with my initials
Dark red 1990s 90 - from a consignment place
Black and magenta leaf-print 1970s 90 - from a vintage shop
New Bamboo in lilac and soft green 90 - from Gucci
New Gucci horse/rainbow 70 - from NaP, no box, no nothing
New Guccioli 70 from Gucci
There's one more but I can't remember

Wool
Navy silver and blue stripe - airport
Black with bonze and grey stripe

Hia! Want to see what the UPS guy brought a couple of days ago? A little treat for myself from the European G.com summer sales... :smile:

Sorry that this isn't a proper reveal: I know I'm cheating a bit as I have already checked there was the right item inside the box & the long one is a birthday present for my hubby so we'll have to wait some time to see what its contents really look like (don't want to spoil the wrapping!). I had such troubles trying to hide the whole order from him that I couldn't even take MY treat out for a proper look until today :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_20150716_162556446.jpg
    IMG_20150716_162556446.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,925