Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

I stopped by the Woodbury Commons outlet today and was surprised to see several older, but still current boutique bags there - and they were still at boutique prices, so no special deal to be had. They were red, rose beige and black Soho Discos, Ophidia GG small shoulder bag, small Ophidia GG dome shoulder bag, Ophidia GG mini bag, Ophidia GG small backpack, and either mini or small Marmont matelasse (gold HW) shoulder bags. Not sure what that means - if Gucci is going to regularly carry some full price classics at the outlets now or if these bags are beginning to be on their way out but still part of the main lines. Man, if the Disco or backpack had been reduced I definitely would have picked something up... :biggrin:
That merchandise will sell out just in time for the holiday that's coming up this weekend. Gucci, Ysl, Prada had price increases on older merchandise. And I have also came across retail pricing at the outlets also. If I'm not familiar with original retail prices of a designer item I usually do a Google search and check to see if I'm really getting a great sale.

Went to the outlet at saw grass and they had the soho disco there too full price as I am after buying it while on vacation but will buy from the store in palm beach as it’s the same price
The disney was full price too it said special price on but it was the same price as it was when it came out

I stopped by the Woodbury Commons outlet today and was surprised to see several older, but still current boutique bags there - and they were still at boutique prices, so no special deal to be had. They were red, rose beige and black Soho Discos, Ophidia GG small shoulder bag, small Ophidia GG dome shoulder bag, Ophidia GG mini bag, Ophidia GG small backpack, and either mini or small Marmont matelasse (gold HW) shoulder bags. Not sure what that means - if Gucci is going to regularly carry some full price classics at the outlets now or if these bags are beginning to be on their way out but still part of the main lines. Man, if the Disco or backpack had been reduced I definitely would have picked something up... :biggrin:
Thank you for this post. I returned my Ophidia medium tote bag to the boutique. If it is at the outlet, I will purchase one from there and on sale hopefully. After I saw this, I searched yelp and sure enough there was a picture of the medium tote bag at an outlet. I also have the Ophidia GG round mini and the Ophidia GG french flap wallet and love them.

I know Gucci makes items specifically for their outlets, but I have lucked-up and bought several pieces that came from the retail stores. I have been searching the internet the last few days to see if there is a way to differentiate made for outlet shoes. I have several pair from both locations and do not see any special markings like the bags and wallets. I have a couple pairs of espadrilles, one of which I know is an outlet only item because of the microguccisima pattern embossed onto the leather. Other than that, they're fairly identical. Is there a stamp or mark that I may be overlooking?

Reactions: theprettymiss
I know Gucci makes items specifically for their outlets, but I have lucked-up and bought several pieces that came from the retail stores. I have been searching the internet the last few days to see if there is a way to differentiate made for outlet shoes. I have several pair from both locations and do not see any special markings like the bags and wallets. I have a couple pairs of espadrilles, one of which I know is an outlet only item because of the microguccisima pattern embossed onto the leather. Other than that, they're fairly identical. Is there a stamp or mark that I may be overlooking?
Congratulations! Were the items you purchased on sale? Do you mind sharing which outlet store?

In the last few weeks, I have picked up some things from the multicolor collection that I missed out on last year.

Sawgrass Mills - FL
Green multicolor Marmont
black guccissima zip-around card case

Orlando FL
Multicolor compact wallet
Multicolor cardigan - orange and navy

In the last few weeks, I have picked up some things from the multicolor collection that I missed out on last year.

Sawgrass Mills - FL
Green multicolor Marmont
black guccissima zip-around card case

Orlando FL
Multicolor compact wallet
Multicolor cardigan - orange and navy
I was looking at key pouches/card cases on their website. I was wondering if you happen to have seen any at Sawgrass and whether the prices were better than retail? Thank you!