Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

I went to the outlet in San Marcos 2 weeks ago and they had a 40% off rack for men. They had a few shirts, tees, jeans and sweaters. As I looked closer most of the merchandise had stains or holes in them. I wanted the disney hoodie but i had a eraser size hole near the shoulder.

I went to the outlet in San Marcos 2 weeks ago and they had a 40% off rack for men. They had a few shirts, tees, jeans and sweaters. As I looked closer most of the merchandise had stains or holes in them. I wanted the disney hoodie but i had a eraser size hole near the shoulder.
That’s too bad- wonder why so much damage.

Hmmm, knowing this, does this mean the Jackie bag I just bought might be available next year at the outlets or is it certain stuff only?:confused1:
Only select regular items make it to the outlets. Sometimes it might be a particular color. It really depends. Most regular items do not make it to outlets. Outlets sell made for outlet items and a smaller amount of regular items (the bulk of handbags sold at outlets are made for outlets). Regular house items sent to outlets are generally 30% off. There’s no way of knowing what will end up there. Better to get what you want when you can imo.

Reactions: averagejoe
Just a head's up that Love that Bag etc. (Canadian consignment company) has been posting quite a few newish Gucci bags and clothes, often at very reasonable prices. (Plus, in Canadian dollars).

The outlet has been quite good lately but you still won't find the classic styles there. I went to Woodbury Common outlet a couple of weeks ago, they had a pretty good selection of regular line bags but in seasonal colors - like they had pretty much the full Baiadera stripe and GG Flora lines as shown in this blog post: https://www.purseblog.com/gucci/gucci-shoulder-bags/ The Baiadera shoulder bag in the post was $807 - almost $400 off the original price. If I didn't hadn't just bought an Ophidia dome on my previous visit there, I might have bit on something.

Reactions: baghagg