Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

Thanks for all your advice. My friend got a bag from them a day ago and that definitely was a counterfeit. I cancelled my order right away. They kept saying they are authentic anyways. I'm glad that i cancelled and saved mu money.
AliceOwen,

I have been in customer service for over 30 years and I'd consider this authentic issue as pretty urgent.

Here is what I would suggest you do regarding your "Authentic" bag:

1). Go to the company website where you bought this "Authentic" bag.
A). Locate the info from the website showing it states "Authentic". And then either:

1). Get 'screen shots' of your computer screen of the item online showing the bag description states it as authentic. Hit the keyboard keys at the same time, "the Control key & the Print Screen key". Then open your Paint Shop application and using your mouse - right click and a message will come up saying, "paste as new image", click that and then file save it on your desktop or somewhere you can find it.

or

2). Hit these keyboard keys at the same time, "Control & the letter 'P'. You will get a notice on your computer showing, "SAVE" or "CANCEL. Chose save and make sure you save it as a "pdf" file and in a location you can find it (it will ask you where you want to save it). This may save all the pages of this item so it could be quite a few pages.

2). I'd contact my credit card company immediately and tell when you ordered something as authentic but it arrived as counterfeit, etc. Ask them if you can do what is called a "Chargeback", which means they will take the $$$ away from the company and should refund your money because this is NOT what you ordered (In other words, you did not order a 'counterfeit' bag).

Let me know if you have any questions and hopefully I can help you some more.

Anyone going to the outlet sales this weekend? :smile:
MadCaliope,

I went to the Vacaville Outlet (CA) on Thursday and Saturday.

Holy Moly, I spent a lot of $$$ at the outlet but it was all on Men's RTW (ready to wear). Shirts (4) , ties, pants (jeans & other) (5+), belts, outerwear (3), and something else but I cannot recall right now. I also did a phone order from my personal shopper from the Cabazon Outlet. The Vacaville store employees were very surprised Cabazon answered the phone during a sale on a Saturday, lol. At Cabazon I purchased over the phone another outerwear coat - a long navy blue one. I surly did not need 3 more coats but ... 2 were blue long ones and 2 were the same wool shorter coats, one in grey/blk and one in brown/blk.

Vacaville Thurs $1600/ Vacaville Saturday $1400/ Cabazon Saturday $600.

I did not purchased any handbags or SLG's (small leather goods) for my mom or even for my collection. Actually, on Thursday, I did not even notice they had any HB's or SLG's on an additional 50% off. They did however, have a pair of women's black kid leather long evening like gloves from Women's Accessories, which I purchased for my mother. They were 1/2 off the outlet price, so about $70, I think. I also looked at a piece of Women's jewelry, which was the "gold-tone" ring with the flower and the small crystal interlocking g's, but did not get it.

On Saturday, while I was back in the Vacaville outlet, I did hear an associate on the phone saying they did not have any HB's or SLG's on an additional sale. I did not understand why not, they did have many HB's in the store on a previous outlet markdown price, which were on sale on the website, but the outlet prices were still more $$ than the gucci.com website. So, my question to the store employees was, why have items in the outlet store more than the online sale price? So basically, no one was even looking at HB's or SLG's, at all.